We are seeking an Office Assistant/office Admin to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
As a full time employee you will enjoy:
Medical, dental and vision options
Employer paid life and AD&D
401K with a company match
Paid Time off that you accrue throughout the year
Working for a company that is growing and promotes from within
Employee referral bonuses
Business casual dress code
Working in an office environment
Ongoing training, development and advancement oppertunities.
Highly experienced Leadership team.
Radius uses next-generation technologies to create customized accounts receivable management and call center solutions that meet your unique customer relationship needs, while growing your bottom line.
We believe that our employees make us a premiere accounts receivable management and customer service company. We hire smart people who have exceptional communication and problem solving skills. But, most importantly we hire people who have integrity and a positive approach toward the customer experience.
The customer experience is our number one priority. We hire people who have the natural skills for engaging customers in a relationship that is built on a foundation of respect.
Role: Office Assistant/office Admin
Apply for this job now.