We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care to become a part of our Primary Care Department! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. This is a BRAND NEW BEAUTIFUL Facility for an expanding Integrated health organization. 8-5 Mon- Friday. No on call , no weekends.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- NP License in the State of AZ
- Ability to get DEA Certification
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Since 1991, APN has been providing personnel to Automotive retailers and Healthcare providers across the United States. Our clients span Private Sector, Tribal, City, State and Federal Agencies.
We focus on providing full-time, permanent placements, although much of our growth has been in filling Temp-to-Permanent positions, that allow our clients to immediately start using our placements, while thoroughly vetting them. 91% of our Temp-to-Perms are hired by our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please contact us for more information!
Role: Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care
Apply for this job now.