Supply Teachers Tameside
Are you a fully qualified teacher with UK classroom experience looking for flexible work in your locality?
Teaching personnel are looking for supply teachers in Tameside to cover flexible absences in and around your local area commencing after May half term and the new academic year 2021/22. If you have experience working in secondary schools in the UK and are looking for flexible work from between 1-5 days a week close to home then we can help you.
We currently have partner schools in Ashton-Under-Lyne, Audenshaw, Openshaw, Denton, Stalybridge, Dukinfield, Longendale HYde, Mossley and the surrounding areas. These schools are constantly in touch with us to assist them with covering staff absences on a daily and weekly basis. This provides Teaching Personnel supply teachers with the opportunity to teach a variety of subjects in different secondary schools across their area, gaining a different and new experience in each classroom setting. Our supply teachers also have a reduced workload compared to full time teachers, with reduced responsibilities and no expectations for marking and lesson planning. Supply teachers will only be responsible for competent lesson delivery and teaching.
Highlights of working as a Teaching Personnel supply teacher:
- Flexible work in your local area
- Improved work life balance
- Weekly pay through our Pay As You Earn Scheme
- Access to our online training academy and a number of CPD courses
- Variety of classroom experiences
Requirements to be eligible:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Secondary school experience in the UK
- School based references with no safeguarding concerns
- In date, fully enhanced DBS certificate on the update service/ eligibility to apply for one
To apply to be a Teaching Personnel supply teacher please submit your CV via the link provided.