Calling all NQT's - wanted immediately in Rhondda Cynon Taf and surrounding areas.
Are you a newly qualified teacher/NQT looking for a role in September? Are you flexible, proactive and resilient?
Teacher Active are recruiting all NQT'S ready for September 2021!
Schools are in high demand for top quality staff, whether it be on long- or short-term basis, that we can suit to your needs. Once making a fantastic impression within a school, they often request you back for consistency purposes so that you and the students become accustom to working with together, to help things run as smooth as possible.
Now is a great time to register to boost your chances of walking straight into work once schools re-open.
It can be expected that you can be in 1 school for 5 days per week or 5 schools 1 day per week, but this is how exciting it can be. Your week will be full of variety and excitement. We can offer short term placements for a week or two, or if you fancy something a little longer that you can dig your teeth into, we have long term placements up to a whole academic year.
Successful NQT's will need to have the following:
- UK QTS with subject specialism;
- A minimum of 6 months experience in KS3, KS4 and KS5;
- Good communication skills and good classroom management;
- A genuine passion for teaching and encouraging children's learning and development;
- Adaptable and patient.
What the NQT will receive in return:
- Competitive rates of pay of £138.56;
- On-going support and guidance from a Consultant with specialist Industry knowledge;
- Work with a variety of schools in Cardiff and surrounding areas;
- The opportunity to enhance your CPD portfolio;
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
For more information contact Melissa on 02920 099 995 or email your CV to #removed#