Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client, a Multi-disciplinary Consultancy, are seeking an Employers Agent to join them in their Beckenham office due to continued growth.
The role will involve completing a range of EA based duties focusing on new build residential work for local authorities.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have prior experience in an Employers Agent position with some residential knowledge.All candidates from intermediate to senior level are considered.
Employers Agent Position Overview
Employers Agent Position Requirements
- Working for a multi-disciplinary consultancy based from the Beckenham office
- Completing a range of employers agent duties
- Focusing on new build residential projects for local authorities
- Chance to progress with a well-established business
- Further details can be discussed
Employers Agent Position Remuneration
- Prior experience in an EA role is essential
- A knowledge of residential projects is highly advantageous
- Ideally hold a degree in a relevant discipline (not essential)
- Willing to travel to Beckenham and out to sites across London etc.
- All candidates from intermediate to senior level are considered
- Salary: £30k - £60k DOE
- Holiday: 25 days plus BH
- Travel / Mileage allowance
- Full APC support (if required)
- Nest pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Professional memberships paid
- Option to work from home
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.