Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum + benefits including van, tablet, uniform and other tools!
A leading plumbing and heating company is looking for an experienced Gas Installation Engineer with expertise in heating installations & a Full UK Driving Licence to join their team.
You will be added to their qualified and excellent team of engineers committed to providing a top quality service, focussing on installing brand new complete heating systems.
As their Gas Installation Engineer, the majority of your time will be taken with installing domestic and home heating systems and radiators. You must ensure that any work carried out is compliant with relevant legislation and is in line with contract SLAs and keeping up to date with any new legislation is very important.
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in carrying out installations of domestic boilers and appliances
- Relevant gas training skills including CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1 and WAT1
- Unvented hot water certification
- Oil and renewable energy qualifications (bonus)
- Extensive knowledge of all types of domestic system including s plan, y plan, and unvented
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and health and safety
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Gas Installation Engineer, Domestic Gas Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Installation, Gas Technician, Hot Water Engineer, Gas Service Engineer, Boiler Installation, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Technician may also be considered for this role.
Role: Gas Installation Engineer
Apply for this job now.