We are looking for dynamic, positive leaders to be Substitute Teachers and change the lives of students throughout the Rio Grande Valley Texas. Apply today! CSTN is currently hiring for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Have a strong belief that every child has a unique & powerful gift to share with the world•
- Hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- Strong ability to manage a classroom of students
- Execute lesson plans left by the absent teachers or create your own lessons based on your unique skills and experiences
- Create and maintain a respectful and fair classroom culture that fosters safe and productive learning in accordance with school policies
- Continuously refine practice to deliver the utmost professionalism in all interactions with teachers, staff, parents, and students
- Flexible schedule - teach 1-5 days/week
- Exposure to a variety of schools
- Choose your favorite subjects to teach
- Opportunities for full-time teaching positions
- Collaborate with other substitute teachers in our network to share resources & best practices
- Competitive Pay
How to Apply:
- Apply to be a CSTN substitute teacher by visiting this link: #-with-us/
Our mission is to source, cultivate and place high caliber guest teachers dedicated to helping kids reach their dreams. We teach with a sense of purpose and the belief that every child, if given the proper learning environment, has a unique and powerful gift to share with the world. It's our responsibility to help facilitate that learning environment on all days of teacher absence.
Role: Substitute Teacher
Location: City of Brownsville,
Apply for this job now.