COMPANY: SQUARE MILE CONNECTIONS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SMC647 - Client Service/Portfolio Manager - Loan Agency
Excellent opportunity for an individual with solid knowledge of Syndicated Loans to join a leading international bank. Based in offices in London, the successful candidate will work as part of a team dedicated to performing the role of Facility Agent. Responsibilities will include overseeing a portfolio of clients / deals and taking ownership of maintaining/improving the client service proposition. This role will entail working with internal teams, on and off shore, in order to ensure the highest levels of client service from mandate through to final repayment.
- Managing client relationships for a portfolio of syndicated loan deals where our client has been appointed as Facility Agent.
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure that the onboarding and closing of deal is professionally executed.
- Providing the highest levels of client service at all times.
- Arranging and attending client meetings/reviews etc.
- Working with internal and external contacts to manage non-operational aspects of deals including deal closing process, amendments, waivers and consent.
- Acting as a main point of contact for all deal issue escalations and ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a comparable role.
- Strong understanding of the Syndicated Loan Market.
- Previous credit experience beneficial.
- Strong client service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.