Science Teacher - Barking and Dagenham - January 2021 start
A secondary school based in Barking and Dagenham is looking for a qualified Science Teacher who can effectively deliver KS3 - KS5 Science starting January 2021.
Are you a Science teacher looking to work in a good school? Do you have a love of Science and a true passion for teaching and learning? Are you a strong teacher of KS5 Science?
>KS3- KS5 Science
>Good School (OFSTED)
>Hard working and supportive department
>January 2021 start
About the School
- Recognised academic success
- Good Ofsted rating in most recent inspection
- Close knit and multi-cultural student body
- Excellent technology and facilities
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
About the Role
- Qualified teacher with QTS
- Full time role, long term
- School is easily accessible by public transport and does have some staff parking
- Lessons will be good to outstanding consistently
- Excellent knowledge in Science
- Consistent behaviour management
- Good team ethos
To apply for this Science Teacher vacancy in Barking and Dagenham please contact our Team directly on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169.
Alternatively please feel free to email you CV to #removed#