COMPANY: THOMPSON TECHNOLOGIES, INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Thompson Technologies is seeking Senior and Mid-level EM7 DevOps Monitoring Engineers for our client here in Atlanta, GA. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity.
- Competitive salary
- Company pays 75% of employee's medical premiums
- 401(k) match
- Paid Days Off/Holidays
What you will do:
- Use EM7 to design and implement monitoring solutions
- Full implementation lifecycle for multiple clients including requirements gathering, design, build, configuration, and testing/support.
- Strong experience with ScienceLogic EM7 deployment and configuration
- EM7 expertise in Fault Management, Chassis Management, and Capacity/Performance Management
- At least 5 years of experience with design, implementation, and configuration of monitoring systems.
- Strong documentation experience
- Strong VMWare and NetApp experience
- Strong hands-on Linux experience
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Nexus, IOS, and UCS
- Strong SQL administration experience
- Cisco Network, Windows, Linux certifications preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Brad at
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we earned the Atlanta's Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award and the Inavero's Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our clients. We are focused on making clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity.
- provided by Dice