SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This healthcase company is experiencing significant growth and is seeking a talented, passion-driven individual to enhance the talent and of our development team. The Senior .NET Developer will work closely with the Architecture team to design, build and refactor our application offerings to provide innovative and high-quality and scalable solutions that enhance our customer’s satisfaction. This position will require analysis of current systems to recommend solutions for improve reliability, performance and maintainability. This position is a technical leadership position which requires thoughtful mentorship to other team members. This position is also a delivery position which requires well designed creation of new features, careful enhancement of existing features, and surgical repair of broken features. This position is based in Nashville, TN and reports to the Director of Software Development.
· Support existing products through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and maintenance
· Design, implement and support high quality and innovative software solutions that exceed customer expectations
· Author and execute unit and system level testing on applications
· Partner with QA Team to deliver quality solutions
· Participate in architecture discussions
· Serve as a mentor to junior developers
· Learn and ultimately teach about existing systems, use cases, and customer needs
PREFERRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (not required but having experience in React is a bonus)
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications, APIs, and databases. Candidates must be creative, organized and analytical as well as adept at working in a team environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
· 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
· Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
· Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
· Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
· Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
· Experience with responsive design concepts
· Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
MyHealthDirect offers a competitive salary and benefits package that is commensurate with experience.
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Apply for this job now.