We want to be up front in that our client has an extensively screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in the job description. Please do not apply for this position unless you are 100% confident that you meet or exceed the requirements.
Can you be hired as a W2 employee without any sponsorship? VISA CANDIDATES OF ANY CLASSIFICATION CANNOT BE CONSIDERED!
Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
Senior C++/UNIX/Linux Programmer - Core Brokerage Trading System
Location - New York City or Stamford, CT
Relocation Paid: Yes cliernt will relocate from: Nationwide - US and Canada
Salary: Exceptional Base Pay & Benefits!
Other Compensation: Substantial annual bonus + stock grants + fully paid benefits
Employment Type:Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Master's Degree - Masters or PhD degree preferred or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other highly technical field.
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
If you are seeking a position with exceptional stability and security along with superior long-term compensation, our client could be an excellent fit for you.
Join a major international financial/technology company that is the leader in securities trading technology. This company offers an extraordinary long-term career opportunity for outstanding programmers who are looking for career and financial security.
Our client is seeking an expert C++/Unix/Linux software engineer with very strong analytical skills for the development of core trading system software. This company offers an unusually stable and long-term career opportunity with an outstanding compensation potential which includes base salary, substantial annual bonus, stock grants, and fully paid benefits.
Develop applications related to the following:
- Core securities trading system
- High performance systems
- Complex real-time data processing systems
- Simulation of securities trading strategies
Our client is seeking software development expertise, financial industry experience may be desirable but is NOT required. Expertise in any of the following could be particularly valuable:
- Simulation software development for the petroleum and other industries.
- Compiler development
- Computational fluid dynamics, computational linguistics, and other computational software for various industries
- Data mining software development for any data intensive industry
- Telecommunications and network software development
- Financial industry software development
- Risk management systems
- Trading system development
- High Frequency trading software development
- Financial data software development
- Design and implementation of trading algorithms
- Expert C++/UNIX/Linux programming skills with STL.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong mathematics background
- Full working knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- 5 to 25 years programming experience developing complex systems in C++ on UNIX/Linux.
- Highly productive programmer who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Masters or PhD degree preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or other highly technical field.
'Where Recruitment & Staffing Transcend Conventional Methodologies'
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 28 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements
Role: Sr. C++/UNIX/Linux Programmer - Core Brokerage Trading System
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.