An exciting Biotechnology Company is looking for an experienced Senior Scientist, with a passion for Assay development, to join their rapidly growing scientific team in London.
They are working to bring to market novel technology to identify therapeutics for Oncology. They are looking for someone with experience with assay development/screening to help identify new targets.
Senior Scientist Role:
This great opportunity is needing someone to come aboard and be use biochemical and cell-based screening and profiling assays to identify molecules with characteristics meeting target profile. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
Reporting the Head of Department, you have industry experience working with mammalian cell-based assays, in order to develop and implement novel technologies.
Senior Scientist Requirements:
- Ph.D. in related discipline
- At least 3+ years post PhD experience working experience performing laboratory research in a Biotech/pharma industry.
- Extensive experience with Mammalian cell-based assays
- Experience with biochemical assays
- Previous experience with Automation and HTS assays would be advantageous
In return, you will receive a salary of between £45,000 - £55,000, excellent benefits package and ongoing career development.
The interview process includes an initial telephone interview followed by a video interview. If this sounds like you, please apply now! Interviews can happen this week.