Dove Healthcare - Osseo
If you're looking for a caregiving position that supports spending quality time with the residents, working with a team that supports each other, and feeling valued as a person and all you have done after a busy day at work, look no further than Dove Healthcare. We look forward to meeting you and learning about you and your goals.
As a resident assistant in the assisted living residence, you will:
- assist residents with personal cares, medication administration, meals, activities, housekeeping, and general supervision
- provide a safe, comfortable, and home-like environment
- make a difference in people's lives
Certified nursing assistants (CNA) and non-licensed caregivers are encouraged to apply as well. CNAs are paid at a CNA wage.
On-the-job, paid training to become a resident assistant includes:
- standard precautions
- medication administration and management
- CBRF fire safety
- first aide and choking
- high school diploma or GED
- must be at least 18 years of age
- desire to help those in need of assistance
- ability to work every other weekend and holiday
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- health insurance and life insurance options (full-time only)
- dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- health savings account (HSA) WITH employer contribution (full-time only)
- medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (full-time only)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Your benefits that start on the date of hire:
- paid time off accrual and bereavement pay
- child care and tuition reimbursement
- health club, weight loss, or gym membership reimbursement
- scholarship and award opportunities
- employee assistance and referral bonus program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare
Dove Healthcare consists of six skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and five assisted living residences in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Osseo, and Rice Lake.
Our core services include in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation, post-hospital care, ventilator care, dialysis, skilled nursing, long-term and end-of-life care, as well as senior independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
For more information, visit dovehealthcare.com.