Traffic Sales Administrator
A modern manufacturing company is looking for a Full Time Traffic Sales Administrator. Your main responsibilities will be overseeing shipments and deliveries, and determining the most cost-effective delivery solutions as well as other projects as needed. Previous experience in logistics, customer service, and/or sales is highly valued. Please apply today!
Traffic Sales Administrator Responsibilities
- Track domestic and international airfreight, LTL, and truckload deliveries
- Work with coworkers and delivery companies to determine the most cost-effective options
- Establish a strong path of communication between departments
Traffic Sales Administrator Requirements
- Experience in logistics, sales, and/or manufacturing is preferred
- Comply with all internal, domestic, and international procedures and laws
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP, C-TPAT
Schedule is 1st shift
Pay is $24.04 - $26.44 an hour
*If you have an open application with Matthews Professional Employment, Inc. please express your interest in this position with your consultant*.
Role: Traffic Sales Administrator
Apply for this job now.