We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life. Specifically we would prefer a Physical Therapist, Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) in El Paso TEXAS to provide therapy services to post surgical and non surgical Hand patients as well as other common orthopedic maladies. The clinic will be staffed exclusively with PT and PTAs and will be an Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center. The patients will be post surgical and non surgical Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Patients and you will be working directly with a Board Certified Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon.
•Masters degree required.
•Certified Hand Therapist required.
The salary is competitive and the benefits are very good.
Monday through Friday full time hours are somewhat flexible. Part time candidates are also encouraged to apply. Skills required is general Orthopaedic, shoulder, hand, sports, foot, and spine experience. Prefer 3 plus years of experience and at least a MPT.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Role: Physical Therapist
Location: El Paso,
Apply for this job now.