Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for machine maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive steps to keep machinery working, including designing and implementing maintenance and care plans.
- Manage all aspects of machine operation: programming, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic; design and implement plans to improve machine operation in each named facet.
- Ordering and supervising repair and maintenance work.
- Conduct employee training for maintenance measures.
- Improve and maintain assembly-line efficiency by developing independent programs, processes, and plans.
- Conduct (insert frequency - monthly, weekly, daily, etc.) machine capacity analysis.
- Oversee and responsible for the total maintenance budget.
- Procure and receive documentation and upkeep of maintenance records.
- Report key figures, and planned maintenance measures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, training as an electronics engineer/electronics installer or Equivalent experience.
- Professional experience in automated manufacturing.
- Experience with SPS-Systems Siemens (S7).
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and control technique.
- Experience with industrial robotics, ideally Fanuc.
- Willingness to work rotating shift.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- The Ideal candidate will possess experience in the Automotive Industry.
Spartanburg SCHEDL Automotive System Service LP is an internationally operating automotive components supplier to highly prestigious car manufacturers in Europe, the United States and Asia. Our core business is just-in-sequence wheel and tire assembly on a high industrial level. Furthermore we provide high-quality logistic services.
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Apply for this job now.