You will be based out of the Cardiff office (once Covid allows) with home working (circa 60%)
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Do you have experience designing and producing innovative website and web application user interfaces? Do you like using modern technology such as React and frameworks such as Gatsby and Next?
Sentinel are working with a Digital Consultancy who are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team and work on new innovative projects providing expert skills to their cross-functional teams.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience working as a front end developer, working across multiple platforms
- Excellent knowledge of:
- JS skills including ES6
- Node + NPM / Yarn package management
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
Experience working with Gatsby and Storybook would be advantageous
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building responsive web-based systems using React, including within frameworks such as Gatsby.js, Next.js
- Collaborate with the UI and UX teams to find solutions and interpretations of clients needs
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide new ideas to solutions
- Developed well-structured front-end architectures for clients
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#