We are a leading manufacturing company searching for a Mechanical Maintenance Shift Manager.
You will be responsible for the performance of the steel producing equipment in our Plate division.
Must be able to work a rotating shift in a 24/7 environment.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the mechanical maintenance tasks
- Order necessary parts and materials for maintenance projects, obtain quotes, purchase material and equipment
- Research new equipment and improvement projects for the plate mill operations to reduce cost, improve quality, and improve productivity
- Develop, plan, and execute all repair outages
- Record and track preventative maintenance and equipment changes
What you need to have:
- 2 year Mechanical Engineering degree
- 5-7 years experience
- In depth knowledge of steel producing processes
- Expert in hydraulics, pneumatics, and environmental controls
- Experience with industrial, mechanical, and power transmission equipment
- Knowledge of best maintenance practices (PM, Predictive, RCM, etc.)
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot programming and mechanical issues
What's In It For You:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- 401(k), vacation, holidays
- Stable work
If you're a Mechanical Maintenance Shift Manager looking for a NewGig please send your resume today!
Role: Mechanical Maintenance Shift Manager
Apply for this job now.