Suffering from the post-Christmas blues? Apply now for a flexible job opportunity in Health and Social care with guaranteed job satisfaction! Safehands Recruitment are seeking Support Workers to work in Residential Care and Supported Living for our prestigious clients in the Cheltenham and Gloucester area.
You will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality care and support the daily lives of service users to help them achieve their maximum potential.
As a member of our team as you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and work flexibly across the variety of different settings and locations we have on offer. This includes elderly and dementia care, adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities, mental health support and challenging behaviour. You get to choose where you work according to your experience and what kind of care work you want to do.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability. Early, late and long day shifts are available as well as waking nights and sleep-ins both during the week and the weekend.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in daily activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
- 6 months' experience within Health and Social Care
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
What we offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS check
- Free training
- Recomend a friend bonus
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
If you're interested then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call Emily on 01242 505 415 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.