Manchester City Centre (1 day a week in the office)
Salary up to £50,000 - £60,000
We have recently partnered exclusively with one of Manchester's most exciting HealthTech companies and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their existing team with a salary of up to £60,000.
You will be working on a variety of projects for various healthcare companies from the NHS to Pharmaceutical companies. Your work will be at the forefront of helping these companies develop platforms, websites, and products to assist within the healthcare industry. As we all know over the last 18 months in particular how important healthcare is to every single one of us!
- Good understanding of the React ecosystem
- Good use of state management using Redux or React Hooks
- Good knowledge of Node API's
- Exposure to AWS in a serverless environment is advantageous
- Working knowledge of TDD principles using Jest, React Testing Library, etc
The work will ensure that healthcare products, websites, and platforms are developed to the highest standards and using your code to help/assist those that greatly need it!
- 5% pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- L&D budget provided monthly
- Seasonal working hours (early finishes in the summer and later starts in the winter)
- Opportunities to go to conferences around the globe (expenses paid)
- Season Ticket Loans and many more
This company is operating a 1 day a week policy in their offices in Manchester with a salary paying up to £60,000. If you are interested in the above opportunity please apply
Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.