A well-established MEP firm located in Cherry Hill, NJ is seeking an Electrical Designer to join their team.
- Develop CAD drawings from mark-ups.
- Proficiently use AutoCAD and/or Revit to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Understand mark-ups, sketches, notes and verbal direction to determine electrical plan layouts.
- Comply with company CAD standards, drawing procedures, and design standards and suggest improvements to procedures.
- Perform calculations using engineering formulas for lighting, power distribution and equipment sizing.
- Check quality of drawings to assure CAD standards are met and designs are in accordance with good engineering practice and design standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical CAD drafting.
- Experience with commercial projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit (desired).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision either independently or in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
Role: Electrical Designer
Location: Cherry Hill,
Apply for this job now.