Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30000 - £32500/annum van, fuel card, uniform, holiday
Drainage Engineer for a nationwide, Plumbing and Drainage company.
The Drainage Engineer will work in commercial sites, such as, care homes, commercial buildings, restaurants & pub chains.
* Perform unblocks with the use of HPWJ.
* Drain repairs.
* CCTV Surveys.
* Drain mapping and locating.
* Operate rotary machines.
Requirements for a Drainage Engineer
* Must have experience as a Drainage Engineer.
* Confined Space.
* Street works.
* HPWJ experience.
* Ability to lift manholes.
* Excellent communication.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Basic Plumbing skills desirable but not essential.
* Good work ethic.
* Salary depends on experience.
* Company vehicle & fuel card.
* Uniform & equipment.
* Call out rota.
* 20 days holiday + BH.
* Pension Scheme.
* Opportunity to join a successful company and progress your career