Loan Officer - Inside Sales
As the nation’s #1 Reverse Mortgage Lender, American Advisors Group takes pride in the quality of its services to our clients. Licensed in 49 states, offices in CA, NY, GA and TX, and STILL GROWING. Whether you've seen Tom Selleck on your TV sponsoring our commercials, or our CEO's recent feature article in Forbes magazine, AAG is changing the nation’s view of a Reverse Mortgage.
Looking for a sales-based role that provides, work/life balance, growth, and a team that supports your career growth? AAG may be the place for you.
From your first day to your next promotion AAG invests in your career. We are looking an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes to win"-- Our work atmosphere is highly- entrepreneurial.
Mortgage experience is not required and our 6 week paid training program allows any sales professional to gain knowledge on the Reverse Mortgage product and loan types.
- 6 Week Paid Training and Licensing Program - AAG offers one of the only opportunities to have your SAFE exam, NMLS, and 4-5 State Licenses paid for. At NO cost to you!
- Become educated in Reverse Mortgage and the AAG sales process through our proven industry leading training
- 100% Inbound Leads, NO Cold Calling - Ever!
- Our Marketing and Advertising efforts have made AAG the #1 Reverse Mortgage lender in the country. Industry leading national television advertising featuring Tom Selleck.
- Work/Life balance - NO nights and weekends
- Culture Driven - Enjoy where you work from a company who enjoys working with you
- Growth and Advancement - ability to be promoted and move within departments
- Investment in our Loan Officer - we invest on the front end to set you up for success to ensure your career path with AAG
- Learning and Development Department dedicated to maximizing the coaching and educating of AAG products and services on various levels. Never stop learning and growing as sales professional
- Culture based values - Caring, Driven, Ethical
Our AAG Loan Officers are the forefront of initiating the Reverse Mortgage process. Through building strong relationships with our American Seniors, our LO’s take pride helping them move through the loan process. Working with 100% inbound leads given on a daily basis, and thanks to our Marketing and Advertising efforts with Tom Selleck our goal is to provide the most appropriate financial solutions to our customers and client’s needs.
- BS Degree preferred
- 2 years minimum sales experience required (Industry experience preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Office Proficient required (utilization of Outlook a must)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Sales Acumen- motivated, sales driven, excellent verbal and non-verbal communication, ability to overcome rejection and rebuttals
- Previous licensing or extended education (Realty, Insurance, NMLS a plus)
- Consultative sales preferred
- Competitive and Driven
- Ability to understand and empathize with customers
- Base + Commission + Bonus
- Work/Life Balance: 40 hours/week Monday - Friday
- Paid Licensing
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday pay
- Benefits : Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ 401K
- Growth Opportunities
- Presidents Club/ Vacation Club Incentives: We recognize your hard work, and compensate you for it
- 3 Closings a month = $59,000 annually
- 4 Closings a month = $85,000 annually
- 5 Closings a month = $118,000 annually
- 6 Closings a month = $151,000 annually
*Please note this is an average based upon your successfully closing these sales in any one month.
We are #1 in our industry and growing our office with long term employees who are striving for a career. Please submit a formal resume in your application.
American Advisors Group (AAG) is the nation’s leader in reverse mortgage lending, licensed to operate in 49 states. The company, founded in 2004 by CEO Reza Jahangiri, is headquartered in Orange, CA. We are dedicated to helping American seniors leverage their home equity as an asset to help fund retirement. AAG is a BBB Accredited Business, has a 97% customer satisfaction rating and is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA). Our unparalleled brand recognition is bolstered by our national ad campaign featuring AAG spokesperson, Tom Selleck.
AAG’s success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in every employee:
• Caring for our associates and customers and treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
• Driven to provide superior customer service and continually exceed performance goals.
• Ethical in how we conduct our work, every day. AAG rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
Role: Loan Officer - Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.