Senior Investment Advisor - Competitive Salary - London, UK (Flexible/Remote)
Are you a senior financial services professional with at least 5 years of experience? If so, Vinco Wealth Management is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded Senior Investment Advisor.
The successful candidate will be qualified to an RDR compliant standard, with a transferable book of client assets. The opportunity suits an individual who can protect and grow their own client base with support from Vinco and share in the financial success of that business growth.
The key responsibilities of Senior Investment Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Managing investment portfolios for existing Advisory and/or Discretionary clients, in accordance with investment strategies agreed with clients.
- Expansion of your current client base of Advisory and/or Discretionary business.
- Providing your clients with proactive market updates.
Vinco Wealth Management Ltd is an FCA regulated investment management and advisory firm creating a tailored service for affluent and high net worth retail and institutional clients. Our highly skilled team has gained over 100 years' experience at leading global financial services groups.
Combined with our industry experience and technical expertise, we aim to provide best-in-class customer service and investment solutions to help our clients to achieve their long-term objectives. We provide multi-platform service so clients can choose the right platform for them dependent on the service required.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Investment Advisor:
- Essential qualifications: Applicants must be RDR qualified and hold industry level qualifications (minimum CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities), as well as possessing valid CF30 status and Statement of Professional Standing.
- At least 5 years' experience within the financial sector, with a detailed knowledge of all aspects of investments and the markets generally.
- Transferable book of client assets, and a strong external networks of professional contacts.
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.