Chef, Caernarfon, North Wales
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef to join the team at a well established venue in Caernarfon.
The responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the running of the kitchen and leading a team of 4 other chefs
- Working as part of a team
- Preparing and delivering fresh food to the highest standard of quality and consistency
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Prior chef experience preparing meals from fresh ingredients
- Previous experience preparing food to a high standard
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Commitment and reliability with good communication skills
- Ability to work split shifts and weekends
This is a temporary vacancy starting the end of May until the end of August with a salary negotiable depending on experience.
Working hours are typically around 40 hours per week, which include weekends and split shifts, working shifts covering lunch and dinner services.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for Chef, Caernarfon, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.
Role: Chef, Caernarfon, North Wales
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Caernarfon, Wales
Apply for this job now.