To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each stated duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and ability necessary to succeed as an Administrative Assistant:
* Previous experience in a construction office
* Must have a valid class C drivers license with a clean record and willing to drive to job sites all over Southern California in our work pickup trucks
* Answering telephones
* Maintaining DOT records
* Maintain our central filing system
* Typing dictated letters/emails and correspondences (must have experience with Word and Excel)
* Meeting minutes
* Complete Subcontractor prequalifications
* Complete certified payroll reports
* Complete bid forms and ensure bids are submitted on time
* Submit RFI's to Architects for clarification
* Print and order plans, organizing and maintaining all information for potential bids
* Order material and supplies as needed for shop and construction projects
* Experience with accounting software and KIP copy machine is a plus
* Pay attention to detail and must be extremely organized
* Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
THIS IS NOT A POSITION FOR SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE!!
Fabrication of Structural Steel.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.