We are seeking a Certified Nurse Assistantto join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality resident care.
- Provide resident care under direction of nursing staff
- Assist in the transport of residents
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience as a CNA in long term/rehab nursing care proffered.
- Ability to build rapport with resident
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- Current CNA certification required
Sponsored by the Daughters of Mary of the Immaculate Conception, we are a 132-bed skilled nursing facility providing short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and a range of related health care services in a truly caring, nurturing environment.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply for this job now.