Primary Supply Teacher.
Are you looking for flexible teaching work starting in November?
Are you experienced with KS1-KS2?
Do you have an excellent knowledge of the UK primary curriculum?
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for a numer of Supply Teachers to support a number of primary schools in and around Cambridge. You would be providing teacher cover due to self iscolation/sickness. This would be ideally suited to candidates who are looking for a better work life balance and a huge amount of job flexibility. NQTs who feel they are in need of more classroom experience are also welcome to apply.
You will be required to cover for staff sickness and deliver pre-set work to ensure classes are adequately covered.
Specific responsibilities can include:
- Set work and homework previously prepared by the teacher,
- Assisting in preparing the classroom environment.
- Effectively manage student behaviour by following the school's behaviour management policy.
- Confidently use classroom technology to assist in delivering the lesson.
- Recording and reporting attendance at lessons in accordance with school policy.
- Providing adequate handover for their usual class teacher.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! alternatively if this doesnt sound like the right role for you do get in touch on 01223778494 and see what other educational roles we have to offer!
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected