Company: RANDSTAD BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £9.90 - £11.25 per hour
Randstad are looking for two experienced administrators to join a public sector organisation based in Brighton, this is an initial 3 month role (currently hybrid working)
As the Business Services Officer you will:-
- Provide administrative support to ensure that relevant safeguarding checks have been completed where necessary and updated in ECMS.
- Ensure timely electronic receipt of new applications in the organisation, ensuring that electronic case files are set up and the work is allocated
- Produce and send letters or other information to service users, utilising available templates.
- Share information or notify other stakeholders or agencies
- To maintain internal records as required, including input into databases and systems, the maintenance of office records and filing systems (hard copy and electronic). Ensuring compliance with data protection legislation and information assurance policy and procedures at all times.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the team
- Receive and process or distribute information or incoming mail whether digital or in hard copy. Provide support for sending physical mail if required.
- To ensure directories, lists and other information used by staff or supplied to service users are up-to-date and fit for purpose.
- To offer general IT support and assistance to new members of staff as part of the induction process.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels of office supplies, re-ordering as necessary; to include IT kit, stationery, mobile phones etc. 8. Raise purchase orders or prepare area financial returns using appropriate systems.
- To assist, when necessary, in the maintenance of financial records, including petty cash, travel & subsistence, car hire and travel tickets
The successful candidate must:-
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to input onto databases accurately and in a timely manner
- Highly organised and able to work methodically and in line with relevant systems and procedures
- Able to competently use a wide range of Microsoft Office packages particularly in the areas of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent word processing skills and good comprehension of English language; able to write clearly including correct use of grammar
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills whether in person or by telephone
- Good level of numerical ability
This is a full time position working 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday, £11.25 PH
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.