We are looking for a highly motivated Laboratory Administrative Assistant for our Environmental Laboratory department. This is a Part-Time, Entry Level position. 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday schedule depending on business demand.
Applicants must possess:
- High school diploma with some college experience and exposure to chemistry/science courses preferred
- Working capacity in basic computer software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be self-motivated and work with a team mindset
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Must be capable of efficient multitasking
General Duties are:
Support the management staff by completing typing, editing, copying, mailing and filing as requested.
Prepare laboratory analytical reports
R&D and Environmental Laboratory
Role: Environmental Laboratory Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.