We are currently looking to recruit a highly experienced Scrub Nurse to work with the UK's Leading eye care specialist.This position will be based in their brand new state-of-the-art hospital based in Stockton.
Working with the newest technologies you will be supporting Surgeons and the wider Healthcare team to deliver various eye care procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Scrub Nurse to specialise in eye care and go on to be a key part of the growth plans in the business.
A snapshot of the Scrub Nurse starting package is:
- Salary of up to £35,000.00
- Enhanced Annual Leave 33 days
- Private Healthcare
- Ongoing Clinical supervisions and development
Criteria for this Scrub Nurse opportunity:
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner
- Valid NMC Pin or HCPC registration
- Scrub nurse experience is essential
- Right to work in the UK
Responsibilities for this Scrub Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- Undertake Pre and Post-Operative observations
- Assist with procedures in the theatre room
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the hospital
If you are an experienced Scrub Nurse (RGN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Scrub Nurse (RGN) in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Ryan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]