Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager Hours:
Full time (Must be flexible to work the occasional weekend, on call etc when required) Salary up to:
£44,000 - £45,000 + annual bonus Location
: Chichester *Top 20 care home providers*
Working with a fantastic, family run company who truly value their staff and residents, you will be part of a very supportive team where you will play a vital role within the service.
working closely with the Home Manager and other senior members of the team, you will be responsible for the clinical management of the care home to deliver an outstanding nursing service to the residents. You will also be involved in clinical governance, clinical audits, performance management, training of staff, appraisals and other similar tasks to ensure the smooth running of the home.
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified nurse with a valid NMC PIN. Ideally you will have experience carrying out some of the above duties. You might be a Senior Nurse looking for the next step or an experienced Clinical Lead already.
The company offer fantastic career progression opportunities with ongoing support and training available. Benefits:
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions, or be due to qualify shortly -
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
RGN, RMN or RNLD ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to [... Click Apply...] Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )