Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$20.90 to $24.20 hourly
Are you looking for work via Robert Half? You might be interested in this Customer Service Representative position in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center. Articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representatives will be interested in this position if they love building solid customer relationships. This Menlo Park, California Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Handle incoming telephone callsJob Requirements:
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Customer Account experience
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.