We are representing a Grand Rapids, MI area manufacturing organization who is actively seeking a Director of Finance for their flagship campus. This company was recently named by JD POWER & Associates as a "Top Culture Company" and have experienced (3) consecutive years of double digit growth. The Controller will report to the General Manager who is looking to begin the interview process ASAP.POSITION OVERVIEW
- Candidate will report to the General Manager and have a strong working relationship with the CFO.
- Controller will be responsible for managing, leading, and developing a team of (5) direct reports over a $250M division.
- Controller will have total ownership and accountability over the Accounting, Finance, and Reporting function
- Work closely with Executive leadership to define Accounting/Cost metrics for division
- Controller is responsible for leading month end close process
- Maintain various records, ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Analyzes financial data obtained through studies to determine effects of costs on business
- Provide executive leadership with detailed reports for use in making business decisions and controlling expenditures
- Participate in projects and support GM
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Candidate should have at least 3+ years of Contoller/Accounting Management experience (i.e. closing the books).
- Prior plant level manufacturing/cost background is necessary for consideration.
- SAP experience preferred
- $110,000-$150,000 base salary plus bonus
- FULL Relocation Assistance is available
Role: Director of Finance
Location: Comstock Park,
Apply for this job now.