- Design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Bachelor's Degree/Advanced Diploma or Information Systems/Technology.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience.
- Source control and team development (Azure DevOps, TFS/TFVC Git).
- Strong experience in Database platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB).
- Own reliable transport.
- Will be required to work overtime and to travel to various sites.
- Web frameworks (Blazor, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS).
- Operating Systems (Windows, Windows Server, Linux).
- Containerized Platforms (Kubernetes, Docker).
- Experience in building Azure native solutions.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks & activities and demonstrate effective self-management.
- Operate independently of a team and as part of a team; demonstrate curiosity and initiative.
- High pressured environment where constant self-learning is a must.
- Must be able to work across many platforms, languages and processes, with the goal of supporting, mastering, and ultimately innovating across them all.
- Ability to prioritise one's own workload.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to #removed# and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on #removed#. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.