Our client, an asset management firm, is looking for a Team Assistant to joined their busy London City office for an initial 12 months FTC. This is a great opportunity for a PA/Team PA with previous experience in financial services, as the role could become permanent. We are looking for a confident and organised individual with at least 2 years' experience managing busy diaries in different time zones.
About the role:
You will join a team of assistant and will be supporting a dynamic team of 50 in the London office. Some of the duties include:
- Supporting the finance team with purchase orders and invoices
- Extensive diary management
- International travel arrangement
- Supporting with events organisation
- Organising meetings and arranging board meetings
- Answering calls and queries
- Admin support to the team
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Team Assistant/ Senior Administrator/ PA
- Previous experience working in financial services
- Great communication and organisation skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint necessary
- Previous roadshow experience desirable
We are after a good team player with strong Team Assistant experience. If you think you would be right for this role, please apply now.
N.B: For this role Angela Mortimer is acting as an employment business.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH ANGELA MORTIMER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONSULTANT DIRECTLY.