This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest growing SME in the UK. This role will work closely with the Financial Controller and Finance Director playing an essential part in taking the business to the Market leader it has shown the potential to be.
To be eligible for this position you will need to work for a small/ medium accountancy practice at the finalist/ newly qualified level. You will need to demonstrate a desire to make a successful career in a collaborative fast paced SME.
The main duties of the role will include but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
- VAT returns
- Assist in the budget and forecasting process
- Assist in preparation of monthly Management accounts
- Manage the audit process
- Drive control and process improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Finalist/ Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACMA, ACA)
- Must be from a practice background with audit experience
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Full eligibility to work in the UK