Singer Capital Markets are looking for a confident, highly organised individual with a very good eye for detail to provide administrative support for our Head of Human Resources. The role will involve administrative tasks, reception and office management duties. The ideal candidate will be adaptable with a diligent approach to their regular tasks. This role suits an individual who is able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time accurately.
A typical day
- Keeping track and arranging training courses for employees
- Arranging interviews, sending out calendar invitation and meeting details on email
- Drafting employee paperwork, letters and internal announcements
- Collating CV's, interview feedback and logging interview details
- Check items with payroll have been correctly processed
- Data entry each month for payroll
- Responding to basic employee questions via email and over the phone
- Assist with ordering office supplies and managing office facilities
- Answering phone calls and greeting guests that come into the office
- Adhoc administrative tasks related to new joiners and leavers
You must have
- GCSE English&Maths 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent
- Problem solving
Highly organised and always prepared, very good attention to detail, ability to juggle many tasks at the same time, competent communication skills both written and verbal.
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working hours
- Health cover
- Multiverse community
- Showers on-site
- Social events
- Unlimited holiday
After your Business Associate apprenticeship, you have the opportunity progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing&PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification. Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Associates apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal coach who will guide you through the qualification and help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.