Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. We are currently hiring for a Warehouse Associate in Atlanta, GA. This is a full time position. We provide office technology solutions through-out the Atlanta metro area and need someone to help facilitate our back office operations.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory levels as required to fulfill customer orders
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Perform all shipping and receiving functions as required
- Restock all field service technician inventories as appropriate
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Georgia drivers license
- Maintain a business-like appearance at all times.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. Started in early 2015, AOT was named as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Companies for 2018; making AOT one of the 100 fastest-growing privately held companies in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area. AOT is a company started by experienced industry professionals that understand people are the most important product. We are an office equipment dealer with simple, field-based solutions offerings for our clients. Our goal and drive is to bring the highest caliber people on board to make this one of the biggest technology providers in the area within five years. If you want to be a part of something special, apply today. You can also learn more about us at #removed#
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.