Milk Education are working with primary schools across Greater Manchestrer who are looking for Teaching Assistants to work full or part time.
Working within Key Stage 1 and 2 you will be expected to work with a number of year groups, focusing on supporting the class teacher to ensure the development of the whole class, one-to-one or in small groups.
To thrive as a Primary School TA, it's essential that you have:
- A qualification in Supporting, Teaching and Learning or Childcare (NCFE or CACHE Level 2 or 3 or BA Hons Early Childhood Studies etc.)
- A positive, caring, energetic and can-do attitude
- Good subject knowledge of English and Maths
- The ability to monitor and record a child's progress
- Previous experience of working in a classroom or nursery environment
- A fantastic understanding of the Key Stage 1 Framework and Curriculum
- A strong grasp of Maths and English (GCSE A-C Required)
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Amy at Milk Education on #removed# or email at Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.