Outsource has a need for AV Technicians in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex for upcoming projects.
Our projects are focused on high-end custom commercial systems.
Responsibilities for an AV Technician position include:
- Perform onsite field installation including wire test/distribution/termination, location trim outs, speaker and audio system installation, displays systems installation and home theater setup
- Assist Technicians with equipment deployment/setup, calibration and system debug
- Maintain daily communication with project team on job progress and status
- Maintain a professional work experience and positive interaction with all trades on projects
- Maintain current certifications through various online and in person training sessions
- Knowledge of audio/video/networking equipment and wiring
- Knowledge wire termination including soldering, crimping, punch-down etc.
- Basic knowledge of construction, reviewing blueprints is a plus
- Knowledge of current networking parameters
- Works well with others and must be able to take direction
- Must be neat, organized and be able to complete tasks within time frame provided
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems in the field
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. unassisted as well as climb ladders and scaffolding
- Current Washington State Electrical Certification
- Minimum 2 years experience in installation/commissioning of AV Systems
- Video conference installation experience
- Video processing platform certification or related work experience
- Control System platform certification or related work experience
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to setup, test, calibrate and commission equipment and services required to produce fully functional systems, including but not limited to video displays, screens, cameras, switchers, scalers, processors, transmitters, receivers, interfaces, microphones, mixers, amplifiers, controls, and other active and passive devices.
- Ability to be a self motivated a strong work ethics, and a dependable team player.
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: AV Technician
Apply for this job now.