Tableau Consultant - Permanent - London - £50-60k + great benefits package
A leading Private Equity firm are looking to recruit a Tableau Consultant to become the Tableau authority in the team and take the lead on Tableau Desktop projects for their clients moving forward.
My client are heavily invested in Tableau for their data visualisation and have made it the tool of choice for all of their clients projects. Demand for their insight has never been higher and as such, they require an out and out Tableau specialist to not only satisfy demand but to drive standards even higher.
On top of being a Tableau expert, the ideal candidate will have combine data extraction and manipulation skills (ideally using SQL and Alteryx) with strong client facing skills; comfortably allowing them to understand client requirements and present insight back to them.
In normal circumstances, the client would like the candidate to be commutable to their London office but given the uncertain times we live in, they are happy to entertain candidates from further afield who would require more flexible working arrangements.
- Advanced Tableau Desktop skills
- Tableau Certified
- Tableau Public profile or other examples of previous Tableau work
- Alteryx experience (other modern ETL tools are acceptable)
- SQL coding skills
- Strong client facing skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate or Professional
- Tableau Server experience
- Alteryx Certification