COMPANY: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Syndicate Accountant - City of London - £40,000-£50,000.
This is a job opportunity for a large insurance business whom are currently operating from home, but are typically based in the City of London. You will be working within the syndicate finance team and supporting with the day to day running of the function.
The job specification of this role includes:
- Lloyd's regulatory returns
- Advise on corrections for Audit
- Ensuring there is a timely monthly close by working with other business areas
- Production of the annual syndicate reports
- Quarterly management accounts
- System and process improvement as and when
- Assist in ad-hoc projects relevant to the syndicate as and when required
- Provide cover within the wider Finance team.
What you will need to succeed:
You will need to be studying towards an accounting qualification ACCA/ACA/CIMA to name a few and will have industry relevant syndicate experience. This team have an excellent culture and supporting work environment but they require someone with the skills to come in and hit the ground running within this role.
What you will receive in return
You will receive a competitive base salary, excellent company benefits and an annual bonus.