The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor will mange the operation of food manufacturing facility, including production and packaging of finished goods, personnel, labor cost control, waste control, and food safety.
- Execute production schedule to meet customer orders and ensure quality and food safety standards are maintained
- Establish employee schedule and coordinate work of production associates to achieve plant goals/metrics
- Continually train, coach, and supervise new and existing employees
- Utilize performance measurement systems to provide feedback to direct reports in areas of productivity, cost, quality, food safety, and employee safety
- Hold employees accountable for attendance, job expectations, cGMPs, productivity metrics, and SOP compliance
- Operate within the Production labor budget; report on direct labor, production efficiencies, quality, and safety
- Manage equipment downtime according to issue, saving as much product as possible
- Participate in pre-operation audits and ensure deficiencies noted during the audit are addressed
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Work with Human Resources regarding personnel and performance issues
- Support food safety program, quality standards, and legality of products manufactured in the facility
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- College degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of leadership experience in production, preferably in the food industry, or manufacturing experience required
- BRC, SQF, or AIB certification knowledge a plus
- Strong computer skills including experience with warehouse management systems, ERP systems, and Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities, and maintain high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Like our products, our benefits package offers quality that makes a difference which include: Competitive Pay, Health / Dental and vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation Time, Holidays & more!
Rise Baking Company, dba Best Maid Cookie Company, is based in River Falls, WI. We are growing and looking to add talent to our Team!
Role: Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
Location: River Falls,
Apply for this job now.