We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a brand-new commercial contract across London
Our client is currently mobilising a large commercial contract across London which will cover 175 sites.
The ideal engineer will be based in North London and will join a team of 8 mobile Air Conditioning Engineers.
The successful candidate will cover a cluster of sites within a specific area..
You will have previous experienced within a commercial background and have previous FM experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Air Conditioning Planned, Reactive Maintenance and Minor Installations.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary: Up to £38,000
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across a number of large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
jake @ hvacrecruitment .com
0208 092 6500