MARKETING MANAGER | ASSEMBLY FOOD HALL
The Food Hall Co. creates culinary and entertainment destinations which offer a platform for chefs, restauranteurs, mixologists, brewers and entertainers to bring their craft to an engaged local community, all under one roof. The Food Hall Company currently operates two properties; Legacy Hall in Plano, Texas and Assembly Food Hall in Nashville, Tennessee.
Assembly Food Hall is a multi-level, comprehensive dining and entertainment destination, that complements and rounds out the downtown Nashville experience. The over 100,000 square-foot project is a central gathering place with over two dozen eateries and bars, a full-service restaurant, three performance stages, a rooftop live music venue and a fun, energetic vibe that will draw visitors from all across the region.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Assembly Food Hall team. This person is a key leader reporting to the General Manager. This person will manage the development and execution of Assembly Food Hall's marketing strategy. She/He is responsible for growing brand awareness, driving traffic, leading marketing initiatives in response to sales goals, and developing events that are profitable, repeatable, and create lifelong brand loyalty.
A successful candidate will be extremely organized and be able to manage the logistics of multiple campaigns simultaneously. You must be forward thinking, creative and collaborative. Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager include managing the marketing plan, calendar, branding, creative production, guest experience, public relations, agency relationships and digital campaigns (email, web, display, outdoor, etc.).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSBILITIES:
- Develop and own the marketing strategy for Assembly Food Hall to achieve brand awareness, industry leadership and revenue goals
- You will own the marketing plan and 12-month marketing calendar along with responsibility for communicating the initiatives across all departments.
- Collaborate across departments (Hall Operations, Eatery Operators, Sales, Beverage, Entertainment) to ensure all marketing initiatives are executed.
- Develop and Execute Campaign/Event Proposals in tandem with the Events Manager
- Ability to work with analytics team to identify key drivers of the business and leverage data to inform marketing solutions.
- Strategize and execute promotional campaigns to drive brand awareness and key dayparts.
- Procure, manage and build relationships with marketing partners and vendors; including creative agencies, web developers, production businesses, content creators, etc.
- Manage a robust calendar of traffic-driving events/music/experiences inclusive of holidays, festivals, music acts, beer releases, food/beer collaborations, special contests, local community events, watch parties, etc.
- Work closely with sponsors to create integrated marketing campaigns that improve the overall guest experience
- Creative: Manage and schedule the creation of both digital and print promotional content with creative agencies.
- Production: Manage the timeline and gather competitive estimates for print materials.
- Digital initiatives: manage CRM, deploy email and display marketing campaigns.
- Website: Manage site performance, SEO, and regular content updates.
- Manage newsletter and email blasts to support promotional initiatives as dictated by the marketing calendar.
- 5 - 8 Years of Experience in a Marketing capacity
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters, within a relevant field: Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media
- Restaurant, Retail, Entertainment or Hospitality marketing experience a strong plus
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively and pragmatically with the ability to balance planning with execution using exceptional organizational skills, and strong follow-through
- Analytical thinker with a strong attention to detail. Ability to identify trends in the data and implement effective solutions leveraging owned, earned, and paid media channels
- Teamwork, Collaboration and Communication
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to other's views; gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, able to build morale within team while supporting everyone's efforts to succeed
- Organization, Planning and Process Development
- Adaptability, Problem Solving, Critical and Creative Thinking
- Data Management, Reporting and Objective Setting
- Tools: Zenreach, Digital Media Players, My Emma, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite