Brown & Brown of the Lehigh Valley is seeking a licensed assistant to join our Personal Lines division. This individual will assist the customer service and sales team in providing superior and friendly service to our clients by responding to their inquiries and addressing their needs, while matching them to the products and services we provide.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with clients by addressing the client’s needs, including the identification and resolution of underwriting and policy issues.
- Responsible for the day to day assistant in the management of client accounts including but not limited to answering phone calls, speaking with clients, taking and processing policy changes, reviewing gaps in coverage, suggesting new coverage and rewriting to protect retention for the agency and provide satisfaction to the client.
- Documentation of conversations and information provided to and for clients.
- Reviewing lists from companies for upcoming rollovers and renewals. Reviewing each renewal to find gaps, areas to round out accounts.
- Quoting new business and new lines of coverage for new and existing clients and sending written proposals as required by Quality Control.
- Calling clients for reviews / suggesting time for and doing updated home cost estimators, communicating recommendations received from the carrier and responding back to the carrier of the status in the time required, updating file information.
- Suggesting marketing ideas with specific plans to increase business.
- Following up on Family Risk Questionnaires, calling insureds and documenting responses.
- Issuing coverage confirmations when downgrading or removing coverage.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years industry experience, required.
- Valid PA Property & Casualty license, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, required.
- Experience utilizing AMS 360, preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
At Brown & Brown, we know that we must be as agile as the cheetah in order to thrive in the competitive insurance environment. Our unique culture has enabled us to chase down new opportunities quickly, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our customers.
Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with over 62 years of continuous service. We are ranked as the sixth largest such organization in the United States by Business Insurance magazine.
The Lehigh Valley Office combines an expertise in niche-based insurance products, service and risk management with the capability to find cost-effective solutions for your business or personal needs. Our philosophy of partnering with our customers guarantees that you’ll receive the personal attention you deserve.
There is hardly a business, industrial or professional insurance situation that has not presented itself to Brown & Brown - our commercial customers include General Business and Construction, Health and Human Services (including Child Welfare and Schools), Transportation and Towing, Community Associations, Governmental Entities, and Religious Institutions.
And on a more personal note, insurance is available for your home and autos, recreational vehicles and watercraft, fine art, jewelry and other collectables.
Role: Assistant Account Manager - Personal Lines
Apply for this job now.