Company: MOORE'S ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Are you stuck wondering which career path is for you? Do you like working with your hands in a team environment? Are you looking for a company that will treat you like family and not a number? Then Moore's is the place for you!
Dale Moore founded the company in 1985 with the vision "Our People, Our Customers, Our Communities". The first and most important part of the company is our people. We strive to be the best place you've ever worked!
We are looking for hard workers with a background in construction or working with power tools
Join our team! We have:
- An extensive benefits plan
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Safety incentives and awards
- Profit Sharing - Become an owner!
- Competitive pay scale
- Industry leading vacation schedule
Moore's Commercial Mechanical Division is one of the fastest growing mechanical groups in Central Virginia. We are looking for helpers who want to learn the HVAC/Sheet Metal trade and embark on an amazing career path.
Your skills include:
A BACKGROUND IN HVAC AND CONSTRUCTION IS PREFERED BUT WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- Willingness to work in the elements and to work from heights of 4' and higher
- Ability to work with your hands
- Knowledge of hand and power tools including the ability to read tape measures and levels
- Good communication skills
- Apprentice will be registered in state-approved apprenticeship program and comply with all state guidelines and those specified by Moore's Apprenticeship program
- A good sense of humor preferred
If this sounds like the place you want to work, and if your ready to start this journey, please visit our website at #removed# s to apply online! Drug screen and background checks will be performed. Moore's is an equal opportunity employer.