We're searching for a highly motivated, interior design-obsessed individual to help us with the details of different design elements in our commercial spaces. Our setup is pretty cool and we are looking for someone who can design the details and explain how those elements were designed. While an interior design background is preferred, enthusiasm for design is essential.
We are seeking an Interior Designer to become a part of our team! You will plan, design and furnish the interiors of commercial or industrial buildings.
- Formulate designs that are aesthetically pleasing
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Prepare sketches and documentation for client presentation
- Previous experience in interior design or other related fields a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to space plan
- Knowledge of FF&E sources/suppliers a plus
- Hospitality experience, a plus
To join our team, please include a link to your portfolio or include samples in your email.
Legendary Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Legendary Hospitality Group, Inc. (LHG) is a growing hospitality management company that specializes in back-of-house services, including operations, human resources, project management, finance, and marketing. We pride ourselves in exploring every detail in our spaces to create a lasting customer experience within our unique atmospheres. LHG builds diverse teams that provide excellent customer service, adapt to ever-changing industry demands, and continually evaluates processes to help grow client businesses.
Role: Freelance/Project Interior Designer (Long Beach)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.